Wash the tomatoes, halve them and put them in a bowl with plenty of chopped herbs. Dress with oil, salt and pepper, cover with film and allow to marinade for one hour. In the meantime cook the spelt in salted boiling water, drain and cool under cold water. Pour it in a bowl. Drain the tuna and Polli Risopiù and add them to the spelt, also add the halved olives and tomatoes with the herb dressing. Adjust the dressing to taste, stir well and serve.
- Risopiù (1 jar) 180g drained
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Date tomatoes 4
- Polli green pitted olives 40g
- Mixed aromatic herbs, marjoram, parsley, thyme
- Pink tuna fillets in oil 100g
- Salt and pepper to taste